About On-Demand Learning
TechSherpas 365’s On-Demand courses provide you with access to Microsoft official courseware materials and hands-on labs, empowering you to learn at your own pace. On-Demand allows you to design your training around your schedule, budget, and individual learning needs.
On-Demand Learning is a perfect solution for students who are unable to attend traditional instructor-led training due to schedule constraints. You receive the same materials and labs as an instructor-led course, with the added convenience of flexible scheduling and a lower price tag.
This On-Demand Course Includes:
- Microsoft Official Courseware License with Lifetime Access (and automatic version updates)
- Access to Hands-on Labs for 180 days
- Access to 3 hours of Instructor Time (upon request):
- One-on-one live instructor time geared towards your specific needs
- Scheduled in 1-hour increments
About This Course
Azure Databricks is a cloud-scale platform for data analytics and machine learning. In this one-day course, you’ll learn how to use Azure Databricks to explore, prepare, and model data; and integrate Databricks machine learning processes with Azure Machine Learning.
This course is designed for data scientists with experience of Pythion who need to learn how to apply their data science and machine learning skills on Azure Databricks
Job role: Data Scientist
- Provision an Azure Databricks workspace and cluster
- Use Azure Databricks to train a machine learning model
- Use MLflow to track experiments and manage machine learning models
- Integrate Azure Databricks with Azure Machine Learning
Before attending this course, you should have experience of using Python to work with data, and some knowledge of machine learning concepts. Before attending this course, complete the following learning path on Microsoft Learn:
- Create machine learning models
This course will teach the basics of Microsoft’s dialect of the standard SQL language: Transact-SQL. Topics include both querying and modifying data in relational databases that are hosted in Microsoft SQL Server-based database systems, including: Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL Database and, Azure Synapse Analytics.
This course can be valuable for anyone who needs to write basic SQL or Transact-SQL queries. This includes anyone working with data as a data analyst, a data engineer, a data scientist, a database administrator or a database developer. It can also be useful for others peripherally involved with data, or wanting to learn more about working with data such as solution architects, students and technology managers.
Job role: Database Administrator
- Use SQL Server query tools
- Write SELECT statements to retrieve columns from one or more tables
- Sort and filter selected data
- Use built-in functions to returned data values
- Create groups of data and aggregate the results
- Modify data with Transact-SQL using INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and MERGE