ITIL Training Course Overview:
This five-day Live Instructor-Led ITIL Training Course provides you with an intense and focused exploration of the new and updated topics in ITIL from the point of view of the owner of a process or set of activities. The ITIL Training Course is intended for those who work within a Service Operation (SO) environment and require a deeper understanding of the underlying concepts, processes/functions and activities involved and management responsibilities and how they may be used to enhance overall service quality and service provision.
ITIL Training Course Objectives:
- Focus on the managerial and control aspects of the operational environment with regard to Service Operation.
- Educate IT Professionals in the value of IT Service Operation.
- CIOs, CTOs, Managers, Supervisory Staff
- Team Leaders, Designers, Architects, Planners,
- IT Consultants, IT Audit Managers and IT Security Managers.
- Candidates looking to achieve credit towards the coveted ITIL Expert designation
The candidate must hold (photocopy required) one of the following:
- v3 ITIL Foundation Certificate, or
- v2-v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
- It is also strongly recommended that the candidate have 2-4 years of professional experience within Service Management as well as defined experience in at least one of the SO processes.
Exam Voucher Included.