This five-day Live Instructor-Led ITIL Training Course provides you with an intense and focused exploration of the new and updated topics in ITIL from the point of view of the owner of a process or set of activities. The ITIL Training Course is intended for those who work within a Service Strategy (SS) environment and require a deeper understanding of the underlying concepts, processes and activities involved and associated management responsibilities and how they may be used to enhance overall service quality and service provision.
ITIL Training Course Objectives
- Focus on the managerial and control aspects of the operational environment with regard to Service Strategy.
- Educate IT Professionals in the value of IT Service Strategy.
- CIOs, CTOs, Managers, Supervisory Staff
- Team Leaders, Designers, Architects, Planners,
- IT Consultants, IT Audit Managers and IT Security Managers.
- Candidates looking to achieve credit towards the coveted ITIL Expert designation
The candidate must hold (photocopy required) one of the following:
- v3 ITIL Foundation Certificate, or
- v2-v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
It is also strongly recommended that the candidate have 2-4 years of professional experience within Service Management as well as defined experience in at least one of the SS processes.
Exam Voucher Included.