In this Amazon Web Services Training Course, you will learn about cloud-based big data solutions such as Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Amazon Redshift, Amazon Kinesis, and the rest of the AWS big data platform. You will learn how to use Amazon EMR to process data using the broad ecosystem of Apache Hadoop tools like Hive and Hue. Additionally, you will learn how to create big data environments, work with Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Kinesis, and leverage best practices to design big data environments for security and cost-effectiveness.
- Individuals responsible for designing and implementing big data solutions, such as solutions architects and system operator administrators
- Data scientists and data analysts interested in learning about big data solutions on AWS
- Familiarity with big data technologies, including Apache Hadoop and HDFS
- Knowledge of big data technologies such as Pig, Hive, and MapReduce is helpful but not required
- Working knowledge of core AWS services and public cloud implementation
- Students should complete the AWS Essentials Amazon Web Services Training Course or have equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of data warehousing, relational database systems, and database design