This 3-day course, Finesse Operations for Cisco Contact Center v1.0, is a hands on experience that covers Cisco Finesse for both UCCX and UCCE. The installation and configuration of Cisco Finesse will be covered and many hands-on labs will demonstrate how to customize the desktop for agents and supervisors using the built in functions of the Cisco Finesse Administrative interface. Beyond that you will learn and implement how to deploy and use custom 3rd party or in house gadgets to make the Cisco Finesse exactly what you need.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic familiarity with Contact Centers.
Upon completing this course, the learner will have an understanding of the following:
- Cisco Finesse Basics
- Basic Finesse Customization
- The REST API
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Those wanting to customize the Agent and Supervisor desktop out of the box solution
- IT support staff that need to be able to troubleshoot the Finesse Server and interfaces
- Administrators that want to use the basic tools to customize Cisco Finesse