Note: Students registering for this course will be receiving their course kit in a digital format. To be able to view your digital kit you will need to bring a laptop PC and/or a compatible iPad or Android tablet. The recommended system requirements and instructions to access the course kit content can be found at the following link: Digital Course Kit Requirements and Instructions
Please be aware that this digital version is designed for online use, not for printing. You can print up to 10 pages only in each guide within a course. Please note that every time you click the Print button in the book, this counts as one page printed, whether or not you click OK in the Print dialog.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at [email protected] and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the various VPN technologies and deployments as well as the cryptographic algorithms and protocols that provide VPN security.
- Implement and maintain Cisco site-to-site VPN solutions.
- Implement and maintain Cisco FlexVPN in point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, and spoke-to-spoke IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco clientless SSL VPNs.
- Implement and maintain Cisco AnyConnect SSL and IPsec VPNs.
- Implement and maintain endpoint security and dynamic access policies (DAP).
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security certification
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Security Engineers