About this CompTIA Training Course
You will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges. The CompTIA Cloud Essentials specialty certification demonstrates an individual knows what cloud computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud. The Cloud Essentials exam objectives were originally developed by ITpreneurs in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council, a membership body dedicated to vendor-neutral training in cloud computing.
The CompTIA Cloud Essential Specialty certification is relevant to IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, business and IT management, business process owners, and analysts.
This CompTIA Training Course is the first step on a training path that can lead to a technical career dealing with cloud computing. CompTIA recommends that a candidate have at least six months of experience in an IT environment, with direct involvement in IT-related tasks, responsibilities and/or decision-making. It is also recommended that the candidate take the following CompTIA Training Course: Introduction to Network Design and Management.
At CompTIA Training Course Completion
Upon successful completion of this CompTIA Training Course, students will be able to:
- Learn the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
- Learn the business aspects and impact of cloud computing.
- Differentiate the types of cloud solutions and the adoption measures needed for each.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing.
- Identify the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
- Identify the basic concepts of ITIL and describe how the ITIL framework is useful in the implementation of cloud computing in an organization.
- Identify the possible risks involved in cloud computing and the risk mitigation measures, and you will also identify the potential cost considerations for the implementation of cloud and its strategic benefits.