About this Cyber Security Training Course
The Certified Network Forensics Examiner was originally developed for a U.S. classified government agency. The C)NFE takes a digital and network forensic skill set to the next level by navigating through over twenty modules of network forensic topics.
The CNFE provides practical experience through our lab exercises that simulate real-world scenarios which cover investigation and recovery of data in network, Physical Interception, Traffic Acquisition, Analysis, Wireless Attacks and SNORT. The Cyber Security Training Course focuses on the centralizing and investigating of logging systems as well as network devices.
- 2 years of networking experience
- 2 years of IT Security
- Working Knowledge of TCPIP
- Digital & Network Forensic Engineers
- IS & IT managers
- Network Auditors
Cyber Security Training Course Objective
Upon completion, students will:
- Have knowledge to perform network forensic examinations.
- Have knowledge to accurately report on their findings from examinations
- Be ready to sit for the C)NFE Exam