- Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Exam
About TechSherpas Boot Camps
TechSherpas boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All Cyber Security Training Course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Lunch provided each day (in-classroom delivery only) (in-classroom delivery)
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available
About this Cyber Security Training Course:
The Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Cyber Security Training Course is the foundational training for the line of penetration testing Cyber Security Training Courses.
The CPEH certification training enables students to understand the importance of vulnerability assessments by providing industry knowledge and skills in Vulnerability Assessment. In doing so, the CPEH student is able to understand how malware and destructive viruses function. In addition, the CPEH Cyber Security Training Course helps students learn how to implement counter response and preventative measures when it comes to a network hack.
The CPEH Cyber Security Training Course provides in-depth Labs that focus on both open source and commercial based tools with industry best practices. These hands on labs emulate real world hacking scenarios and equips the candidate to asses your companys security posture, help implement controls to better secure your companies network infrastructure and how to combat against hackers and/or viruses, etc.
- 12 months of IT security experience
- 12 months of Network
Cyber Security Training Course Objectives:
Upon completion, the Certified Professional Ethical Hacker candidate will be able to competently take the CPEH exam.
- Information System Owners
- Security Officers
- Ethical Hackers
- Information Owners
- Penetration Testers
- System Owner and Managers
- Cyber Security Engineers