This five-day live instructor-led online ITIL Training Course completes the ITIL Capability and Lifecycle qualification programs, and leads to the ITIL Expert qualification. This ITIL Training Course brings together the full meaning of a Lifecycle approach to Service Management. The focus of this ITIL Training Course is the on the business, management, and supervisory objectives, purposes, processes, functions and activities of the Lifecycle. Process/function interactions and interdependencies crucial to the successful completion of MALC.
ITIL Training Course Objectives
- Focus on the knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with the use of the Lifecycle practices
- Capstone ITIL Training Course of ITIL Expert curriculum
The target audience for this ITIL Training Course includes those who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL v3 core Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization. Specific roles include Professionals, Business Managers, and Business Process Owners.
- The candidate must hold (photocopy required) one of the following: ITIL Foundation Certificate, or
v2-v3 Foundation Bridge Certificate
- Candidates must have a minimum of 17 points (2 points for Foundation and 15 additional points from the Capability and/or Lifecycle ITIL Training Courses). Proof required prior to ITIL Training Course attendance.
- The candidate should also have at least 2-4 years experience working within a Service Management capacity.
Exam Voucher Included.