About this BizTalk Server Training Course
Attendees of this BizTalk Server Training Course learn how to create and implement plans for performance tuning, scaling out, and automated monitoring. If you want to understand how to keep your BizTalk Server environments healthy, happy, and issue-free, this is the BizTalk Server Training Course for you.
In this 5-day BizTalk Server Training Course, you will learn how to design and run a variety of tests in a BizTalk Server environment, including: performance testing, load testing, and integration testing. You will learn how to measure your tests and analyze your testing data so you can apply the lessons learned from your tests to configure your hardware, network, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server for ideal performance and sustained health.
Furthermore, you will learn about the inner workings of BizTalk Server host instances and the databases that support BizTalk Server. At the end of this BizTalk Server Training Course you will be able to apply all the lessons learned to configure BizTalk Server throttling to ensure sustainable throughput.
This is an advanced-level BizTalk Server Training Course. Attendees are expected to have a working understanding of BizTalk Server administration concepts, including: application deployment, application management, and basic troubleshooting.
- Experienced BizTalk Server Administrators who have at least six months of hands-on experience managing BizTalk Server deployments
- Experienced BizTalk Server Developers who support operations personnel with running health checks and performance tuning
Students should have experience with core BizTalk Server administration concepts and skills. They should already know how to deploy applications, create deployment scripts, create/configure send and receive ports, and troubleshoot runtime exceptions.
At BizTalk Server Training Course Completion
At the completion of this BizTalk Server Training Course, attendees will be able to:
- Implement change control management plans for BizTalk Server applications
- Monitor BizTalk Server and SQL Server performance using Performance Monitor
- Analyze performance data
- Identify and remedy performance bottlenecks
- Provide highly available deployments
- Troubleshoot and resolve runtime exceptions
- Implement automated monitoring using System Center Operations Manager
- Create automated test plans
- Tune the hardware, the operating system, the network, and SQL Server for ideal performance
- Tune the BizTalk Server runtime and applications for ideal performance
- Design and execute daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly health checks