About this BizTalk Server Training Course
There’s much more to BizTalk Server administration than checking that the computer is powered on. Learning to install, configure, deploy, and manage a BizTalk Server environment can be difficult and time consuming. Become a more effective and confident BizTalk Server Administrator in just 5 days!
This BizTalk Server Training Course teaches everything a new BizTalk Server Administrator needs to know to “hit the ground running”: installation and configuration, disaster recovery, tracking, troubleshooting, deployment, scripting, a variety of community tools, and, of BizTalk Server Training Course, best practices. If it concerns a BizTalk Server administrator, we cover it. All students work with their own multi-server BizTalk Server group.
If you’re a Systems Administrator who deploys and manages BizTalk Server environments, or a Systems Engineer who designs and manages enterprise infrastructure, or even a BizTalk Developer who wants to see (and support) how the other half lives, this BizTalk Server Training Course will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need.
Attendees are expected to have hands-on experience managing a Windows-based network environment, but no prior BizTalk Server experience is required.
In this BizTalk Server Training Course, attendees will receive live instruction from one of our expert trainers, classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic copy of the presentation materials and lab guide with hands-on activities.
- Systems Administrators who deploy and manage a multi-server BizTalk Server environment
- Systems Engineers who design and manage a BizTalk enterprise infrastructure
Students should have hands-on experience managing a Windows-based network environment, but no prior BizTalk Server experience is required or expected.
At BizTalk Server Training Course Completion
At the completion of this BizTalk Server Training Course, attendees will be able to:
- Set up new BizTalk Server groups
- Add new BizTalk Server computers to an existing BizTalk Server group
- Deploy BizTalk Server applications using MSIs
- Manage application configuration using binding files
- Securely manage passwords using ESSO Affiliate Applications
- Configure routing of messages using filter expressions
- Enable high-availability of BizTalk Server processes using hosts and host instances
- Deploy custom Business Activity Monitoring tracking solutions
- Enable EDI-based integration with trading partners
- Deploy, monitor, and manage Business Rule Engine policies
- Automate BizTalk Server management tasks using BTSTask and PowerShell scripts
- Configure BizTalk database log shipping
- Design disaster recovery plans
- Configure BizTalk receive ports and receive locations
- Configure BizTalk send ports and send port groups
- Enable message security using pipelines