About this BizTalk Server Training Course
As a BizTalk Server developer, you know that learning BizTalk Server can be difficult. You’ve seen the power of BizTalk Server and know that there’s more waiting for you to tap into. Our training can take you from novice to expert in just five days of training!
This BizTalk Server Training Course is designed specifically for experienced BizTalk Server developers and focuses on best practices & pattern-based design while pulling back the curtain on some of BizTalk Server’s eccentricities. This BizTalk Server Training Course gives the deepest coverage of the BizTalk Server development topics that you need to know. We guarantee to challenge the way you think about BizTalk Server application design and development.
In this 5-day BizTalk Server Training Course, you will learn how to apply best practices and design patterns to build smarter BizTalk Server applications. Furthermore, this BizTalk Server Training Course provides extensive coverage of BizTalk Server’s extensibility, including such topics as: custom functoids, custom pipeline components, and invoking external .NET methods.
This BizTalk Server Training Course is intended for previous attendees of our BizTalk Server Developer Immersion BizTalk Server Training Course who have at least one year of hands-on experience developing BizTalk Server application solutions and wish to deepen their existing skill and knowledge.
In this BizTalk Server Training Course, attendees will receive live instruction from one of our expert trainers, in-classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic copy of the presentation materials and lab guide with hands-on activities.
This is an advanced-level BizTalk Server Training Course. Attendees are expected to have working experience as BizTalk Server application developers. The lectures and labs in this BizTalk Server Training Course assume that attendees have been through the typical lifecycle of a BizTalk Server application at least once.
Audience Profile / Prerequisites
Experienced BizTalk Server Developers who have at least one year of hands-on experience developing BizTalk Server applications.
Students should have experience with core BizTalk Server development concepts and skills. The BizTalk Server Training Course assumes that attendees already know how to create schemas, maps, pipelines, and orchestrations, and are looking to enrich their understanding of these components, applying patterns and best practices to build smarter applications.
At BizTalk Server Training Course Completion
At BizTalk Server Training Course completion, students will be able to:
- Create and implement custom simple and complex types in schemas
- Call external assemblies using the Scripting Functoid
- Create custom functoids
- Test BizTalk Server code artifacts using Visual Studio tests
- Create messaging solutions that de-batch flat-file & XML interchanges
- Build processes that subscribe to failed messages
- Create custom pipeline components
- Publish and host RESTful APIs using the WCF-WebHttp adapter
- Integrate with SQL Server databases using the WCF-SQL adapter
- Create loosely coupled orchestrations using direct-bound ports
- Properly utilize the Call Orchestration and Start Orchestration shapes
- Develop applications that utilize dynamic send ports
- Implement complex orchestration patterns, including: external code invocation, convoys, transactions and compensation, and exception handling
- Aggregate message instances using an orchestration & send pipeline
- Create a role- and party-based integration solution
- Create business-rule vocabularies and polices
- Create EDI-based solutions to receive, send, and batch messages
- Create custom tracking solutions using Business Activity Monitoring
- Extend visibility to custom .NET application using the BAM API