About this BizTalk Server Training Course
Integration takes many forms, from simply moving files between an FTP site and a local file share, to complex trading partner connections using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), and everything in between. BizTalk Server is Microsoft’s flagship integration technology and is used by companies all over the world to solve integration problems big and small.
This BizTalk Server Training Course is designed to educate .NET developers on how to create enterprise-class integration solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server. This intensive, yet entertaining and engaging, guided tour of BizTalk Server teaches developers the core skills needed to build integration applications. Join QuickLearn Training’s expert trainers and learn what it truly means to be a BizTalk Server developer.
Whether you choose to receive the instruction face-to-face with one of our trainers, or attend the BizTalk Server Training Course remotely, rest assured that you will receive the very best training available to launch you into your BizTalk developer experience.
In this BizTalk Server Training Course, attendees will receive live instruction from one of our expert trainers, in-classroom demonstrations, challenging hands-on labs, and an electronic copy of the presentation materials and lab guide with hands-on activities.
This BizTalk Server Training Course includes three of Training’s After Hours modules. These prerecorded videos offer students optional content that would not otherwise fit into the 2016 version of the BizTalk Server Training Course. Our After Hours videos feature the same top-quality training provided in the live portion of the BizTalk Server Training Course. Students have access to these modules for three months following their BizTalk Server Training Course attendance.
Audience Profile / Prerequisites
Experienced .NET Developers who are new, or relatively new, to BizTalk Server development and want to take their place as a valuable member of any BizTalk development team.
Students should be experienced with .NET development (C# or VB .NET), working with Visual Studio, and the concepts of SQL Server databases. Prior experience with web services and XML is also desirable.
At BizTalk Server Training Course Completion
At BizTalk Server Training Course completion, students will be able to:
- Automate deployment using MSIs and scripts
- Create and configure XML and flat file schemas
- Transform messages using maps
- Manipulate data using Functoids
- Enable message routing and processing using receive and send ports
- Troubleshoot exceptions
- Enable tracking of BizTalk Server activity
- Create and configure pipelines to process XML, flat file, and EDI data
- Create orchestrations to automate critical business processes
- Implement orchestration patterns such as correlation and direct-bound ports
- Integrate with ASMX, WCF, PHP, JAVA, and REST services
- Implement a variety of adapters
- Integrate with trading partners and applications using EDI – After Hours
- Develop Business Rules Engine (BRE) policies – After Hours
- Enable Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) – After Hours