- 70-345: Designing & Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
About TechSherpas Boot Camps
TechSherpas ’ boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available (Option 2)
Candidates for this exam are IT consultants or senior administrators who act as the technical lead over a team of administrators. Candidates should be familiar with the requirements for integrating Microsoft Exchange Server with Skype for Business and Office 365.
Candidates should have a minimum of three years of experience designing and managing Exchange servers and who are responsible for the Exchange 2016 messaging environment in an enterprise environment.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform deployment and basic management of Exchange Server 2016.
- Manage Exchange Server 2016.
- Create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016.
- Use Exchange Management Shell to create and manage various recipient objects in Exchange Server 2016, and perform various tasks to automate Exchange management procedures.
- Configure client connectivity to Exchange Server 2016, and manage Client Access services.
- Implement and manage high availability.
- Implement backup and disaster recovery for Exchange Server 2016.
- Configure message transport options.
- Configure message hygiene and security options.
- Implement and manage Exchange Online deployments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2016.
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server 2016.
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy Exchange Server 2016 mailbox services.
- Plan and deploy message transport.
- Plan and deploy client access.
- Design and implement high availability.
- Maintain Exchange 2016.
- Design message security.
- Design messaging archiving and retention.
- Design messaging compliance.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Upgrade to Exchange Server 2016.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.
This is boot camp will prepare students to pass the 70-345 exam. Students will confirm their ability to install Exchange Server 2016, and configure and manage an Exchange Server environment. Students will learn to manage client connectivity, message transport and hygiene, how to implement and manage highly available Exchange Server deployments, and how to implement back up and disaster recovery solutions. They will also learn how to maintain and monitor an Exchange Server 2016 deployments.
Plan, Deploy, Manage, and Troubleshoot Mailbox Databases
- Plan, deploy, and manage mailbox databases
- Plan, deploy, and manage high availability solutions for mailbox databases
- Plan, deploy, and manage a site-resilient Database Availability Group (DAG)
- Monitor and troubleshoot mailbox databases
- Plan, deploy, and manage backup and recovery solutions for mailbox databases
Plan, Deploy, Manage and Troubleshoot Client Access Services
- Plan, deploy, and manage Client Access services
- Plan, deploy and manage mobility solutions
- Plan, deploy, and manage load balancing
- Monitor and troubleshoot client connectivity
- Plan, deploy, and manage a site-resilient client access services solution
Plan, Deploy, Manage, and Troubleshoot Transport Services
- Plan, deploy, and manage transport services
- Troubleshoot and monitor transport services
- Plan, deploy, and manage message hygiene
- Plan, deploy and manage site resilience transport services
Plan, Deploy, and Manage Exchange Infrastructure, Recipients, and Security
- Plan and configure Active Directory (AD) Domain Services for Exchange and Organizational settings
- Create and configure mail-enabled objects
- Manage mail-enabled object permissions
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Plan an appropriate security strategy
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot IRM with Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) or Azure RMS
Plan, Deploy, and Manage Compliance, Archiving, eDiscovery, and Auditing
- Plan and configure Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions
- Plan, configure, and manage Archiving and Message Records Management (MRM)
- Plan, configure, and perform eDiscovery
- Plan, configure, and manage a compliance solution
- Plan, manage, and use mailbox and administrative auditing
Implement and Manage Coexistence, Hybrid Scenarios, Migration, and Federation
- Plan, deploy, and troubleshoot coexistence with Office 365 (Exchange Online)
- Plan, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot Exchange federation
- Plan, deploy, and troubleshoot on-premises coexistence with earlier supported versions of Exchange
- Migrate from earlier supported versions of Exchange