The NEW Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Training & Certification 6 Day Boot Camp focuses on actual job task for designing and building cloud solutions for applications and services. Students will learn how to develop apps and services by using Azure tools and technologies, including storage, security, compute, and communications. Students learn how to build apps end to end participating in all phases of development, from solution design, to development and deployment, to testing and maintenance.
- AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
About TechSherpas Boot Camps
TechSherpas ’ boot camps are geared towards providing students with the necessary skills and knowledge to not only pass the Microsoft Certification exams, but to also excel in their IT career paths. All of our boot camps are all-inclusive and include benefits such as:
- 100% Test Pass Guarantee
- All course materials, practice exams and official certification exams
- Onsite Prometric Testing Center
- Hands-on instruction by a certified instructor
- Breakfast and Lunch provided each day
- Airfare, lodging and transportation packages available (Option 2)
Topics covered in this official boot camp:
- Learn common Azure application design and connectivity patterns
- Measuring and planning throughput, and data access structure
- Learn about Azure networking topologies
- Connect to storage in Azure
- Design and implement policies to Tables
- Create, read, update, and delete tables by using code
- Develop for Azure Redis cache and content delivery networks
- Develop solutions that use blob storage
- Create an Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, Powershell, and other tools
- Create documentation for the API by using open source and other tools
- Add push notifications and enable offline sync for mobile apps
- Develop stateful and stateless apps on Service Fabric
- Create Azure functions including bindings and triggers
- Define and run scheduled bulk operations
- Create an Azure Container Service (ACS/AKS) cluster using Azure CLI and Azure Portal
- Develop media solutions that use AI services
- Learn about the different authentication options, including multi-factor, available in Azure and how they operate
- Learn about implementing access control in your solution including claims- and role-based authorization
- Implement secure data solutions by using encryption, Azure confidential computing, and SSL/TLS communications
- Manage cryptographic keys in Azure Key Vault
- Learn to develop for asynchronous processing and how to implement the appropriate asynchronous compute model.
- Implement autoscaling in your solution and implement code that addresses transient state.
- Discover how to implement large-scale, parallel and high-performance apps by using batches.
- Learn to implement, and manage, distributed transactions.
- Configure instrumentation in an app or service by using Application Insights and other tools.
- Manage APIs by using API Management (APIM)
- Create an APIM instance, configure authentication for APIs, create an API gateway, and define policies for APIs
- Configure a message-based integration architecture by using the services included in Azure.
- Configure an app or service to send email
- Develop an application message model including message schema and message exchange.
- Create an event model, topics, and subscriptions
- Learn to develop solutions using Computer Vision.
- Use speech services and natural language processing in your app.
- Create and manage dictionaries for FAQ generation by using QnA maker.
- Leverage Bing Search in your application.
- Create and register simple bot using the Bot Framework, and manage a bot using the Azure Portal.
- Configure Azure Time Series Insights for your IoT solution.
- Configure the Stream Analytics Service for inputs and outputs for your IoT device.
- Register your device with the IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service.