About this Microsoft Office 2016 Training Course
You’ve covered many of the basic functions of Microsoft Office Access 2016, and now you’re ready to learn advanced Access features such as database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multi-user access, and more. Knowledge of these features separate database professionals from the casual database users or occasional designers. Today’s training, added to that which you’ve gained from the Microsoft Office Access 2016: Part 1 and Microsoft Office Access 2016: Part 2 Microsoft Office 2016 Training Courses, rounds out your Access education and provides you with marketable job skills.
Students taking this Microsoft Office 2016 Training Course are database administrators or prospective database administrators who have experience working with Access 2016 and need to learn advanced skills.
To ensure your success in your Microsoft Office 2016 Training Course you should have experience working with Microsoft Access 2016, including a working knowledge of database design and creation, form design and creation, report design and creation, a working knowledge of database querying and the various table relationships. You can obtain this level of skill and knowledge by taking the following Microsoft Office 2016 Training Courses:
- Microsoft Office Access 2016: Part 1
- Microsoft Office Access 2016: Part 2
Microsoft Office 2016 Training Course Objective:
In this Microsoft Office 2016 Training Course, you will learn to create and manage a fundamental Access 2016 database.
- Customize a form layout to improve usability and efficiency of data entry.
- Share data across applications.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to enhance tasks.
- Organize data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy.
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple users.
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options.