This On-Demand Course includes:
- EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING: Finest instructors in the IT industry with a minimum of 15 years, real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields
- VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS: Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS: Custom practice exams prepare you more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. Practice quizzes after each module ensures confidence on the topic before proceeding.
- SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING: World class Learning Management System (LMS) which allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES: Every Student learns differently. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. Allowing students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focused.
Adobe Flash/Animate is an animation and interactive media industry standard software. With it, we can create animation projects such as short films, commercials and even big projects such as television shows. While it is capable of being the only software used for all parts of an animated project, it’s not necessarily a compositing, video editing or sound software. Thus, it’s best utilized with other software such as Premiere and After Effects for animated projects. Flash is capable of both frame-by-frame animation, as well as other, more complex puppeting animation. However, while it has some camera functionality, it’s rather limited with it and again if you’d like to imply 3D space you’re best off including other software with more powerful camera features and manipulation, such as After Effects. However, what makes Flash different from other animation software is that it’s also built for interactivity, and with it you can create interactive projects, websites (though it’s a risky program to use for websites because of SEO), e-cards and video games.
- What is Flash Animate?
- Creating A New Document in Flash and Exploring the Interface
- Drawing in Flash
- Frame by Frame Animating in Flash
- Saving, Rendering, and Exporting
- Animating with Symbols
- Different Types of Tweening
- Nesting Symbols
- Importing Graphics
- Camera and Parallax Scrollin
- Creating a Puppet
- Animating a Puppet
- Interchangeable Parts
- Text Part
- Animating with Code
- Controlling the Timeline
- Putting Together an Interactive e-Card
- Bone Tool