The pace and complexity of change in the workplace continues to increase dramatically. This course is designed for those who are responsible for implementing change or helping to implement change. Participants will learn from experienced change managers a solid understanding of the fundamentals of organizational change management as well as a variety of techniques and tools for effectively guiding their organizations and the people in them through times of change. Additionally, students will have time to discuss and reflect on how what they learn can be applied to their own change efforts.
After this one-day, interactive course you will be able to:
- Describe the change management system model
- Define the responsibilities of the three key roles in managing change
- Distinguish between the two levels of change
- Develop strategies to effectively help people move through change
- Describe the ADKAR model, how to use it, and how to interpret results
- Apply the templates in the Change Management toolkit
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Key decision makers, change management teams, change agents, and first-line supervisors.
- Those who are responsible for helping others move through changes.
- Those who need to move through change and are most affected by a change.
This course assumes an interest in effective changes.