PMP Training Course Description
This PMP Training Course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on your first attempt. Our hands-on, interactive training approach, will immerse you in the workings of the 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas as prescribed by PMI.
- 35 hours of live interactive classes by PMP certified instructor (satisfies contact hours required by PMI)
- Extensive learning of 47 processes from the PMBOK Guide 6th Edition
- PMP training aids and reference guides
- Practice Exams and Simulation – 644 Questions, Robust Explanations
- Over 1,000 questions practiced at various stages of the PMP Training Course
- Post-class support and application assistance
If you are taking this PMP Training Course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management. Your ability as a project manager to demonstrate best practices in project management both on the job and through professional certification is becoming the standard to compete in todays fast-paced and highly technical workplace. In this PMP Training Course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects.
Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields. This PMP Training Course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this PMP Training Course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP ) Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this PMP Training Course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
PMP Training Course Objectives:
Upon successful completion of this PMP Training Course, students will be able to apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI) to successfully manage projects. They will:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurements, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
This PMP Training Course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience (whether or not project manager is their formal job role), who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The PMP Training Course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP ) certification.
Familiarity with project management concepts and some working experience with project management are required. Experience with a specific project management software tool is not required. Basic computing skills and some experience using Microsoft Office is desirable but not required.