Project Management Certification
PMI certification shows that you have the essential knowledge, experience and education to effectively contribute to project, strategic and organizational success. A PMI certification is a valuable investment in your career, and yourself.
Top five reasons to earn a PMI certification:
- Credibility. Provide an unbiased and reliable means to validate your domain knowledge and professional experience. For over 30 years, PMI has offered certification and is a globally recognized leader in the industry.
- Transferability. PMI certification is not tied to any one specific methodology, industry, or region. A PMI certification can move and adapt with your career.
- Competitive advantage. Be more marketable. Many certification holders achieve salary increases, career advancement opportunities and employer recognition.
- Commitment. Emphasize your commitment to professional growth. By earning and maintaining a PMI certification, you continue to develop your knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Relevance. Demonstrate your relevance with certifications that are developed by.
Project Management Professional (PMP)
The PMP is the gold standard of project management certification. Recognized and demanded by organizations worldwide, the PMP validates your competence to perform in the role of a project manager, leading and directing projects and teams.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
The CAPM demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
- Secondary degree
- 1,500 hours of project experience