Microsoft’s MCSA Certification is a stepping-stone for IT professionals to obtain their MCSE Certification. This is a part of the certification program for Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP). A certification as MCSA also provides you with the necessary core skills that qualifies you for entry-level positions as an IT professional/developer. While MCSE stands for “Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert”, the “A” in MCSA marks the status of an “Associate”. A MCSA is therefore a “Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate”. Such a certification as MCSA is a prerequisite to become an MCSE, which we have already covered the subject of MCSE in last week’s post.
Overview of the different MCSA Certification Focus Areas
- MCSA – BI Reporting
- MCSA – Cloud Platform
- MCSA – Data Engineering with Azure
- MCSA – Linux on Azure
- MCSA – Machine Learning
- MCSA – Microsoft Dynamics 365
- MCSA – Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- MCSA – Office 365
- MCSA – SQL 2016 BI Development
- MCSA – SQL 2016 Database Administration
- MCSA – SQL 2016 Database Development
- MCSA – SQL Server 2012/2014
- MCSA – Universal Windows Platform
- MCSA – Web Applications
- MCSA – Windows 10
- MCSA – Windows Server 2012
- MCSA – Windows Server 2016
MCSA Certification at TechSherpas
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we at TechSherpas are certified by Microsoft to operate as a training and certification provider for various Microsoft products, including MCSA and MCSE.
Are you still undecided whether you want to aim for the expert level (MCSE) right away, or whether you will be fine with the MCSA Certification alone? No problem, you do not have to decide right away! However, if you already do have a more concrete plan geared towards a MCSE certification, please take a look at our certification map. It gives you an overview about which courses and certifications to select/aim for in order to obtain these Microsoft certifications. Simply click on the preview to get to an enlarged view of the map.
MCSA Certification Boot Camps
- Locally, in the classroom environment of our training facilities (see the “ICL”/“In-Classroom Learning” marker in our course catalogue). We offer our courses at various locations and various dates throughout the year.
- Virtually, from the comfort of your own computer at home or the office. See our Virtual Live Training (“VLT) option.