The new Microsoft Certifications are now more role-based. We are sure that you have probably already heard of this since it is likely you keep up with world of Microsoft. Today we would like to give you an overview of what that means in connection with the Microsoft Azure cloud certifications, and which exams you are going to have to take in order to earn this certification.
New Microsoft Certifications: What’s new for Azure?
In general, there are three levels of Microsoft certifications:
There are now several role-based Azure certifications corresponding with these three levels:
- Azure Fundamentals – Exam: AZ-900 (Microsoft Azure Fundamentals)
- Azure Security Engineer Associate – Exam: AZ-500 (Microsoft Azure Security Technologies)
- Azure Administrator Associate – Exam: AZ-103 (Microsoft Azure Administrator), alternatively Transitions-Exam AZ-102 (Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Transition)
- Azure AI Engineer Associate – Exam: AI-100 (Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution)
- Azure Data Engineer Associate – Exams: DP-200 (Implementing an Azure Data Solution) and DP-201 (Designing an Azure Data Solution)
- Azure Data Scientist Associate – Exam: DP-100 (Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure)
- Azure Developer Associate – Exam: AZ-203 (Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure)
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert – Exam: AZ-400 (Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions)
- Azure Solutions Architect Expert – Exam: AZ-300 (Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies) and AZ-301 (Microsoft Azure Architect Design), alternatively Transitions-Exam AZ-302 (Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Certification Transition)
Build your Microsoft Azure expertise with TechSherpas 365
There are many good reasons for choosing TechSherpas 365 as your competent partner to build your Microsoft Azure expertise. We are a “Microsoft Gold Partner” for offering learning solutions with the highest level of expertise and competence regarding Microsoft technologies.
We offer a wide range of Microsoft Azure related training courses across all three levels from Fundamentals to Expert. Whether you are just starting out or want to take your Azure skills and IT career to the next level: We have the right learning solutions for you!
One of the benefits of our learning methods is that many of our courses can be taken in the form of a boot camp, which allows you to achieve your certification goal within just a few days. You also usually have a choice between our In-Classroom Learning (ICL) and Virtual Live Training (VLT), depending on whether you prefer the classroom experience or learning from the comfort of your own home/office.
Simply contact us for more information!