TechSherpas 365 believes in the training it delivers and guarantees its quality by extending to our students a test pass guarantee. Upon successful completion of our instructor-led classes and practice exams, if a student fails his or her first attempt of passing the authorized exam, TechSherpas 365 will pay for the second authorized exam.
To qualify for the Test Pass Guarantee, you must do the following:
- Attend all days/evenings of the courses required for the certification exam.
- Take the appropriate practice exam in preparation for the certification exam. You must score 85% or better on the practice exam two times for each exam attempted to qualify for the test pass guarantee. The Registrar must be able to verify your score. Score results must be e-mailed to email@example.com for verification and Guarantee approval.
- Request 1st Testing Voucher from the Registrar.
- Register for the appropriate certification exam within thirty (30) calendar days from the completion of the Instructor-led course.
- Take your authorized exam. The exam can be taken at any Authorized Testing Centers or Online through Pearson Vue.
- Failing the authorized exam: If you do not meet the required score to pass the authorized exam, contact the Registrar within five (5) calendar days from the date the exam was completed. Provide official documentation and the appropriate identification as proof of failing the authorized exam. Re-take the practice exam within five (5) calendar days in preparation for the certification exam. You must score 90% or better two times when re-taking the practice exam for each exam attempted to qualify for the test pass guarantee. The Registrar must be able to verify your score.
- Request 2nd Testing Voucher from the Registrar.
- Re-take failed authorized exam: within five (5) calendar days of passing the practice exam with a score of 90% or better, register to re-take the authorized exam. Provide official documentation and the appropriate identification as proof of passing or failing the exam.
- For certification boot camps with multiple exams, students must take and pass each exam in chronological order.
Any deviation from the Test Pass Guarantee procedures and guidelines will automatically disqualify the student from benefiting from the program. Practice exams provided and administered during program course.