Why should you take Microsoft class 50470?
SharePoint is one of those tools that can truly change and facilitate the way we communicate with one another, especially in the job setting. This is why the demand for SharePoint savvy people has increased over the last several years. Want to land a good job in IT? Want to become a valued team member that your company can’t do without? Learn SharePoint!
Gain the skills you need to become a “power user” for a SharePoint site by enrolling in our two-day, instructor-led training course, 50470: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 for the Site Owner/Power User. Learn how to create lists and sites, manage user access levels, and customize your lists and pages. This class uses the SharePoint Server 2010version of SharePoint. While it is of equal value for users of SharePoint Foundation, it does include a few features not found in Foundation. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Manage Sites and Site Collections
- Add users and groups and manage site, list, folder and item security
- Add and configure web parts
- Configure sites, include themes, title, description and icon
- Configure site navigation
- View site activity reports
- Customize lists and libraries
- Work with Site Columns and Site Content Types
- Create Forms libraries
- Configure Check out/in, Content Approval and Versioning
- Create and modify pages and web part pages
Upcoming SharePoint Training Classes
SharePoint training class 50470 is on our upcoming Guaranteed-to-Run schedule, running July 11th – July 12th. There is still time to register for this class, so visit our website or contact your TechSherpas Rep. Other class dates are available.
We also offer a list of other SharePoint training classes, including:
- 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 55014: Upgrading Your Development Skills to SharePoint 2013
- 10174: Configuring and Managing Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- 10232: Designing and Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 Applications
- 50354: Microsoft SharePoint 2010 SharePoint Designer
- 50478: SharePoint 2010 Advanced Foundation Development
- 50352: Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Overview for End Users
For a full list of SharePoint 2013 classes, click here.
For a full list of SharePoint 2010 classes, click here.
Mention this blog post and receive 10% off your registration for 50470.