In-Classroom Learning (ICL)
TechSherpas 365’s In-Classroom Learning (ICL) method is live, face to face, in a traditional classroom environment. This is a highly popular method for learning complex computer and technology topics. Students who select this option benefit from the ability to interact with both the instructor and other students during the classroom experience.
Students who select this method enjoy the benefits of first class instruction in a state-of-the-art environment. We believe that in order for learning to be effective, the training atmosphere is just as important as the quality of instruction. Our training facilities are centrally located with convenient access to hotels, restaurants, and shopping. All of our classrooms are fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment. We have full kitchens and offer free refreshments as well as breakfast and snacks.
- Fully-equipped computer workstations for each individual
- 17 – 22″ LED flat-screen monitors for state-of-the-art viewing
- Computerized central teaching station in front of room providing instructor complete control of presentation
- Wall-to-wall whiteboards in front of each classroom
- In-room projection systems allowing full classroom viewing of instructor’s monitor
- 35mb up/down FIos internet on a 10/100/1000 network.
- Wireless internet connectivity throughout facility
- 5-Way adjustable, ergonomically designed chairs