Online Marketing Specialist
$45,000 – $75,000 annually (salary plus bonuses)
Requires in-depth knowledge to effectively lead, plan, design and optimize all core marketing processes and procedures to further the organization’s mission, goals and visibility. The marketing/campaign specialist supports the Marketing department in coordination and design of all marketing campaigns, collaborate with Sales Manager and Sales team to create, execute and update Marketing Plan for this function. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 2 to 3 years of successful marketing experience with a proven track record creating campaigns and measuring results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize digital assets
- Design and execute e-mail campaigns – Dynamics 365 and Constant Contact
- Audience segments and research analysis
- Experience with WordPress, Photoshop, Adobe and Social Media
- Graphic design and creative processes
- Create effective landing pages and emails for campaigns using HTML, CSS and graphic design knowledge
- Experience with multi-channel online advertising, SEO/SEM, analytics reports and marketing automation
- Maintain general website updates
- Manage and coordinate with marketing vendors and contractors
· Implements media marketing and advertising campaign strategies by assembling and analyzing trends; through multiple websites, and social media channels.
· Develops marketing materials for company advertising strategies, plans objectives; organizes promotional presentation content; updates calendars.
· Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
· Supports sales and marketing by providing industry insight, using market trends, new product information; and supporting relaying customer services requests.
· Maintains and supports marketing calendars to increase social and web presence.
· Analyzes marketing efforts by comparing and benchmarking actual results with goals and forecasts, to report and adjust outreach strategies driving improved results.
· Manage the strategic digital marketing operations for multiple product lines,
· Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value and promote products
· Superior written and oral communication skills, along with strong attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, organized and professional to assist with marketing and sales team strategies, while supporting plans for nationwide growth. This role will work closely with Sales Manager and Sales team, to handle a wide variety of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, while playing an integral part in our future success by providing great attention to detail and continuing to learn and grow.
Skills and Qualifications:
Social Media Marketing, SEO/SEM Marketing, Email Marketing, Graphic Design, Video Creation, Direct Marketing, List Segmentations, Competitive Research, Content Writing, Project Coordination, Campaign Tracking, Reporting, Customer Journey Road mapping, Ability to Prioritize Tasks.