Earning CEUs and PDUs – Step by Step
Let TechSherpas 365 be your guide for earning Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Units (PDUs). Many of our courses qualify for CEUs and/or PDUs- Please follow the steps below to start earning credits towards your continuing education and professional development requirements.
If you are a Project Manager and hold PMP, PgMP, PMI-SP, or PMI-RMP, or PMI-ACP credentials, adherence to the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program is essential to maintaining your certification. Here is a step-by-step process in earning and redeeming your PDUs:
- Sign-in to the Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS). The CCRS provides online PDU reporting for all PMI credentials that are included in the CCR program. You will use the same username and password that you use to access PMI.org. If you have not registered with PMI, then you must register prior to accessing CCRS. You will link your PMI ID with your new PMI account.
- Every PMI credential requires a specific amount of PDUs per three-year certification cycle. Follow this link to find out the specific requirements for each. (1 PDU = 1 Hour of Engagement)
- Once you know how many PDU’s you are required to obtain, visit our Project Management Courses page, select the class you want and register!
- Upon course completion, TechSherpas 365 will provide a Certificate of Completion, to include the name of the course, start, and completion date, and hours completed.
- Download this PDU Activity Reporting Form and visit PMI’s online CCRS to report your PDUs. Note – Under section 2, PDU Information, the student shall select Category B. We understand PMI reserves the right to audit the course. Additional course information will/can be provided upon request.
- Determine what type of courses will earn you CEUs in your particular field of work. We encourage students to check with their employer or governing agency to verify the number of CEUs required as well as qualifying courses. (1 CEU = 10 Contact Hours)
- Search our Courses page, and select the right course for your needs.
- Upon completion of the course, TechSherpas 365 will provide the student with a Certificate of Completion, to include the name of the course, start and completion date, and hours completed. Additional course information and CEU hour verification can be provided upon request.