CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-008) builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks, adding fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to advance in a networking career. As such, it focuses on the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
Earning CompTIA’s Network+ certification increases your value in the marketplace by providing proof of your knowledge, skills, and ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure a basic network infrastructure in a vendor-neutral format.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CompTIA Network+ Certification (N10-008) is intended for entry-level computer support professionals with a basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and operating systems who wish to increase their knowledge and understanding of networking concepts and acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in network support or administration. In particular, the following individuals will benefit from this course:
- IT personnel who need a solid foundation in networking
- Managers and supervisors who must oversee network-related activities
- Individuals interested in pursuing the CompTIA Network+ certification exam N10-008
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Describe the features of different network protocols and products for LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Understand the functions and features of TCP/IP addressing and protocols
- Identify threats to network security and appropriate countermeasures and controls
- Install and configure network cabling and appliances
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot networks
Regardless of whether you have passed A+, it is recommended that you have the following skills and knowledge before starting this course:
- Configure and support PC, laptop, mobile (smartphone / tablet), and print devices.
- Know basic network terminology and functions (such as Ethernet, TCP/IP, switches, routers).
- Configure and manage users, groups, and shared resources in a simple SOHO network.
- Understand the use of basic access control measures, such as authentication, security policy, encryption, and firewalls.
- Understand TCP/IP addressing, core protocols and troubleshooting tools.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
This CompTIA Network+ On-Demand Course includes:
- EXPERT INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING: Finest instructors in the IT industry with a minimum of 15 years, real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields
- VISUAL DEMONSTRATIONS & MULTIMEDIA PRESENTATIONS: Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- QUIZZES & EXAM SIMULATORS: Custom practice exams prepare you more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. Practice quizzes after each module ensures confidence on the topic before proceeding.
- SOCIAL LEARNING & NETWORKING: World class Learning Management System (LMS) which allows you to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- FLASH CARDS & EDUCATIONAL GAMES: Every Student learns differently. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. Allowing students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focused.
Choose the On-Demand Package that best fits your learning and certification needs: