About On-Demand Learning
TechSherpas 365’s On-Demand courses provide you with access to Microsoft official courseware materials and hands-on labs, empowering you to learn at your own pace. On-Demand allows you to design your training around your schedule, budget, and individual learning needs.
On-Demand Learning is a perfect solution for students who are unable to attend traditional instructor-led training due to schedule constraints. You receive the same materials and labs as an instructor-led course, with the added convenience of flexible scheduling and a lower price tag.
This On-Demand Course Includes:
- Microsoft Official Courseware License with Lifetime Access (and automatic version updates)
- Access to Hands-on Labs for 180 days
- Access to 3 hours of Instructor Time (upon request):
- One-on-one live instructor time geared towards your specific needs
- Scheduled in 1-hour increments
- Certification Package Upgrade Option including:
- Practice exam(s)
- official certification exam(s)
About This Course
A candidate for the Azure Data Engineer Associate certification should have subject matter expertise integrating, transforming, and consolidating data from various structured and unstructured data systems into structures that are suitable for building analytics solutions.
Responsibilities for this role include helping stakeholders understand the data through exploration, building and maintaining secure and compliant data processing pipelines by using different tools and techniques. This professional uses various Azure data services and languages to store and produce cleansed and enhanced datasets for analysis.
An Azure Data Engineer also helps ensure that data pipelines and data stores are high-performing, efficient, organized, and reliable, given a specific set of business requirements and constraints. This professional deals with unanticipated issues swiftly and minimizes data loss. An Azure Data Engineer also designs, implements, monitors, and optimizes data platforms to meet the data pipeline needs.
A candidate for this certification must have solid knowledge of data processing languages, such as SQL, Python, or Scala, and they need to understand parallel processing and data architecture patterns.
You will earn this certification if you complete one of the following options:
- Design and implement data storage
- Design and develop data processing
- Design and implement data security
- Monitor and optimize data storage and data processing