Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 1 (ECMS1) v2.0 is a 1-day course that equips you with the knowledge and skills to confidently operate Cisco Meraki solutions as a unified management system of an entire network from a centralized dashboard.
Through a full day of instruction including live demos and guided lab practice, you will learn how to implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools to enforce device security policies, deploy software and apps, and perform remote, live troubleshooting on managed devices. This is the first of two courses that prepare you to take the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam. This course, along with ECMS – Part 2 prepares you for the exam #500-220.
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices you need to deploy Cisco Meraki solutions and operate the Meraki platform.
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification.
Before taking this course, you should have earned CCNA certification or be familiar with:
- Basic network fundamentals and building simple LANs
- Basic IP addressing and subnets
- Routing and switching fundamentals
- Basic wireless networking concepts and terminology
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Implement core configurations for a full stack solution in the Meraki Dashboard
- Deploy foundational Meraki product features to meet basic IT requirements
- Understand and leverage essential Meraki Dashboard tools for troubleshooting
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Meraki operators interested in introductory-level technical training or in preparing for the Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification.
- Anyone who would like to gain experience in understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting Meraki networking environments with the Meraki Dashboard.
*If you have already taken CMNO, we do not recommend that you enroll in the course as the content is the same.