Learn the foundations of IT service management and how they can benefit your organization. Certification exam voucher included!
This course provides IT leaders, practitioners, support staff and staff interfacing with the organization’s digital and information systems functions with a practical understanding of the key concepts, common language, principles and practices that enables successful management of modern IT-enabled services. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL 4 best practice service value system.
In This Course You Will Learn:
- Key IT service management concepts
- How ITIL guiding principles can help and organization to adopt and adapt service management
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The purpose and components of the service value system
- The activities of the service value chain and how the interconnect
- Know the purpose of key ITIL practices
- Preparation to sit the ITIL4 foundation examination
- Familiarity with IT terminology and IT-related work experience are recommended.