About On-Demand Learning
TechSherpas 365’s On-Demand courses provide you with access to official courseware materials and hands-on labs, empowering you to learn at your own pace. On-Demand allows you to design your training around your schedule, budget, and individual learning needs.
On-Demand Learning is a perfect solution for students who are unable to attend traditional instructor-led training due to schedule constraints. You receive the same materials and labs as an instructor-led course, with the added convenience of flexible scheduling and a lower price tag.
This On-Demand Course Includes:
- Official Courseware License with Lifetime Access (and automatic version updates)
- Access to Hands-on Labs
- Access to 3 hours of Instructor Time (upon request):
- One-on-one live instructor time geared towards your specific needs
- Scheduled in 1-hour increments
The course, Managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNML), enhances your knowledge of managing LAN Infrastructure with Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) implementing a spine-and-leaf network fabric using DCNM with Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Ethernet VPN (EVPN), and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP). You will learn how the integration of spine-and-leaf network fabric with Cisco Data Center Network Manager increases overall data center infrastructure uptime and reliability, thereby improving business continuity. It provides a robust framework and comprehensive feature set that meets the routing, switching, and storage administration needs of data centers. Cisco DCNM streamlines the provisioning for the unified fabric and monitors the SAN (Storage area network) and LAN (Local area network) components.
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Understanding of Cisco routing and switching in a data center.
- CCNA certification recommended.
- Fundamentals of network management.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the components and functionality of DCNM.
- Describe the software define network protocols of VXLAN, eVPN and BGP.
- Deploy a DCNM environment in high-availability environment.
- Operate the DCNM discovery process to acquire management of all devices.
- List high lever navigation features of DCNM and utilize the DCNM GUI (Graphical User Interface) to optimize data center topologies.
- Manage and monitor data center LAN fabric from DCNM.
- Program RESTful APIs native to DCNM to perform any network management task.
- Troubleshoot and monitor the network using DCNM troubleshooting tools.
- Describe the benefits of DCNM Network Insights.
This course will help you:
- Acquire the advanced skills and techniques to use spine-leaf topologies to provide better scalability and more seamless capacity and support for devices and lines.
- Gain the necessary skills to maximize the benefits of DCNM by integrating automation, and greater visibility into network infrastructure and elimination of configuration errors with templated deployment models.
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Data Network Engineers and Administrators
- Data Center Technical Managers