Elevate your Cisco Meraki technical knowledge and skills with this three-day, instructor-led training! In this advanced technical training course, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills to plan, design, implement, and operate complex Cisco Meraki solutions. This is the second of two courses that will prepare you to take the upcoming Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam.
- Provides hands-on experience with Cisco Meraki equipment via innovative technical presentations and lab exercises
- Delivers expert instruction by senior members of the Meraki technical team
- Equips you with the knowledge and skills to confidently plan, design, implement, and operate complex Cisco Meraki solutions
- Prepares you to take the upcoming Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist certification exam
The knowledge and skills that a learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- It is highly recommended that you have already attended and completed the ECMS1 course before attending this course.
- You should have general networking understanding and Meraki-specific proficiency
The course, Engineering Cisco Meraki Solutions Part 2 (ECMS2) v1.0 elevates your knowledge of Cisco® Meraki™ technology. In this advanced technical training course, you’ll learn how to plan for network deployments and integrations using the Cisco Meraki platform. Through practical hands-on instruction and experiences, you will learn how to operate Meraki networks and troubleshoot complex network incidents using the Meraki Dashboard and analytics. You will also learn how to design Meraki architectures for redundancy, high-density, and scalability by implementing comprehensive Meraki product features to meet design objectives. This course is the second of two courses that prepares you for Cisco Meraki certification.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Acquire the advanced skills and techniques to plan, design, implement, and operate the complex Cisco Meraki platform for cloud-based network management.
- Plan for network deployments and integrations using the Meraki platform
- Design Meraki architectures for redundancy, high-density, and scalability
- Implement comprehensive Meraki product features to meet design objectives
- Operate Meraki networks and troubleshoot complex network incidents using the Meraki Dashboard and analytics
- Prepare you to take the upcoming Meraki certification(s)
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for those who regularly deploy or manage Meraki networks and want to deepen their technical expertise and understanding of the full Meraki product suite and features. This may include professionals with job titles or in roles such as:
- Field deployment technicians
- Network administrators
- Pre-/Post-sales engineers
- Service provider engineers
- Systems engineers
- IT professionals