About this Cybersecurity Training Course
The Certified Information Systems Security Manager certification Cybersecurity Training Course is designed to teach towards and certify a information systems professionals high standard of excellence in following areas:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
While we provide thorough training in these 4 critical areas of information systems security management, most who take the C)ISSM have professional experience in all four of these areas. A gap of experience in some of these fields can be bridged by achieving our C)ISSO: Certified Information Systems Security Officer Certification.
- C)ISSO Information Systems Security Officer
- Or equivalent experience
The C)ISSM was created to train & certify managers of information systems who have experience with Information Security Risk, Security, Compliance, & Incident Management of systems. If you are lacking experience in one or two of these areas we recommend taking our C)ISSO: Certified Information Systems Security Officer Certification. This is specialized Cybersecurity Training Course, and as such we expect our students to be familiar with these subjects before coming to the Cybersecurity Training Course.
Cybersecurity Training Course Objective
Upon completion, students will:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Information Security Risk, Security, Compliance, & Incident Management
- Have knowledge to manage todays most difficult information systems security challenges
- Be ready to sit for the C)ISSM exam.