About On-Demand Learning
TechSherpas 365’s On-Demand courses provide you with access to Microsoft official courseware materials and hands-on labs, empowering you to learn at your own pace. On-Demand allows you to design your training around your schedule, budget, and individual learning needs.
On-Demand Learning is a perfect solution for students who are unable to attend traditional instructor-led training due to schedule constraints. You receive the same materials and labs as an instructor-led course, with the added convenience of flexible scheduling and a lower price tag.
This On-Demand Course Includes:
- Microsoft Official Courseware License with Lifetime Access (and automatic version updates)
- Access to Hands-on Labs for 180 days
- Access to 3 hours of Instructor Time (upon request):
- One-on-one live instructor time geared towards your specific needs
- Scheduled in 1-hour increments
About This Course
This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365. You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on-premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365, and it concludes with a review of Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support.
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization, or who are simply looking to acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals. This includes the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services in general and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model specifically, with a general focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings.
Job role: Administrator
Preparation for exam: MS-900
- Differentiate between the various cloud service models.
- Identify the key differences between Microsoft 365 subscriptions.
- Plan for migration to Microsoft 365 services.
- Identify key differences between Microsoft on-premises services and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Identify how Microsoft 365 services support teamwork.
- Describe identities, including cloud, on-premises, and hybrid identity.
- Describe cloud device management and protection, including the use of Intune.
- Describe data protection, including the use of Azure Information Protection.
- Describe compliance in general and the compliance features in Microsoft 365.
- Describe Microsoft 365 subscriptions, licenses, billing, and support
This course is designed for Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who aspire to deploy cloud services in their organization. Students should have the following background:
- General knowledge of networking, computing, and cloud concepts