About On-Demand Learning
TechSherpas 365’s On-Demand courses provide you with access to Microsoft official courseware materials and hands-on labs, empowering you to learn at your own pace. On-Demand allows you to design your training around your schedule, budget, and individual learning needs.
On-Demand Learning is a perfect solution for students who are unable to attend traditional instructor-led training due to schedule constraints. You receive the same materials and labs as an instructor-led course, with the added convenience of flexible scheduling and a lower price tag.
This On-Demand Course Includes:
- Microsoft Official Courseware License with Lifetime Access (and automatic version updates)
- Access to Hands-on Labs for 180 days
- Access to 3 hours of Instructor Time (upon request):
- One-on-one live instructor time geared towards your specific needs
- Scheduled in 1-hour increments
Students in this course are interested in Microsoft 365 development platform or in passing the Microsoft 365 Developer Associate certification exam. Students should also have 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
Job role: Administrator
Preparation for exam: MS-600
- Implementing Microsoft Identity
- Working with Microsoft Graph
- Determining workload platform targets
- Integration Points, including Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, and SharePoint Framework
Before attending this course, students should have:
- 1-2 years experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a basic understanding of REST APIs, JSON, OAuth2, OData, OpenID Connect, Microsoft identities including Azure AD and Microsoft accounts, Azure AD B2C, and permission/consent concepts.
- It is recommended that students have some experience developing solutions on Microsoft Teams, Office Add-ins, or SharePoint Framework through all phases of software development.