This CVPD Java Training – Using Java to Extend Call Studio and VXML Server Functionality (CVPDJT) is a hands-on programming course teaching participants to extend the functionality of CVP Call Studio v11.6 using the CVP Java API. Participants will learn to write, compile, deploy and maintain custom components for CVP Call Studio and VXML Server in the CVP V11.6 environment. Participants must be familiar with Call Studio and know a small amount of Java or similar programming language.
The knowledge and skills that the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of CVP Studio
- Basic experience programming with Java or a similar programming language
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Introduction to the Java API, its capabilities and limitations
- Practice creating every different Java component to extend Studio
- Introduction to Voice Elements and their complexity
- This course is applicable for any version of CVP and Studio.