ITIL Certifications Training
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach for IT Service Management in the world. It provides a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering and supporting IT services to the business. IT organizations are faced with a rapidly evolving environment coupled with a more headcount-constrained staff, where standardization on optimal systems and procedures is a critical success factor. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of best practices that may be used to deliver high quality IT services.
There are many ways to build a career in IT service management (ITSM), depending on your experience and expertise. This ITSM Careers Path resource helps you research and navigate the main ITSM job areas in today’s marketplace. Click here to map out the path you want to follow.
The ITIL® qualification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
We offer the courses in the schemes listed below that will build your IT management skills and also prepare you for Certification. Each course comes with the certification exam voucher.
We offer 5 different Certification Levels within ITIL:
- Foundation – The Foundation level is the entry level qualification which offers you a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL service lifecycle, including the links between lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to service management practices.
- Practitioner – The Practitioner level is the next stage in the ITIL scheme. It has been developed to provide a step between Foundation and the Intermediate Level and aims to improve the ability of individuals to adopt and adapt ITIL in their organizations.
- Intermediate – The Intermediate level qualification has a modular structure with each module providing a different focus on IT Service Management. You can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as you need. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation level and Practitioner, and provide an industry-recognized qualification.
- Expert – The ITIL Expert level qualification is aimed at those who are interested in demonstrating knowledge of the ITIL Scheme in its entirety. The certificate is awarded to candidates who have achieved a range of ITIL qualifications and have attained a well rounded, superior knowledge and skills base in ITIL Best Practices.
- Master – To achieve the ITIL Master qualification, you must be able to explain and justify how you have personally selected and applied a range of knowledge, principles, methods and techniques from ITIL and supporting management techniques, to achieve desired business outcomes in one or more practical assignments.
Project Management & ITIL
IT Infrastructure Library