Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) v2017 replaces the Implementing Cisco TelePresence Video Solutions (VTVS2) course to help students prepare for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist Certification. This cisco TelePresence training course is designed to teach technicians to install/configure, operate, and maintain core visual communication components for both premise and cloud-based video and TelePresence solutions. Cisco video/UC infrastructure including Expressway (or VCS), Unified Communications Manager (UCM), Cisco Meeting Server (CMS), TelePresence Server, Conductor and TMS will be configured to work in premise based solutions as well as with Cisco Spark and Cisco WebEx cloud solutions. Systems engineers, collaboration tools engineers, communications engineers, along with network video operators and administrators are strong candidates for taking this Cisco Video Infrastructure Implementation course.
The knowledge and skills the learner should have before attending this course are as follows:
- Working knowledge of basic IP networking
- Knowledge of video conferencing and streaming fundamentals
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco visual collaboration solutions.
- This course assists the student in preparing for the Cisco TelePresence Video Specialist Certification.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network Video Operator and Administrator
- Voice / UC / Collaboration / Communications Engineer
- Collaboration Tools Engineer
- Collaboration Sales / Systems Engineer