In this course, you’ll get the advanced skills you need to design and create secure solutions across complex business environments.
Your expert instructor will provide you with technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualise, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise.
You’ll also learn:
- Enterprise Security, including operations and architecture concepts, techniques, and requirements
- Risk analysis and cyber defence anticipation
- Mobile and small form factor devices’ security
- Software vulnerability
- How to integrate cloud and virtualisation technologies into a secure enterprise architecture
- Cryptographic techniques, such as Blockchain- Cryptocurrency and Mobile device encryption
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for IT professionals in the cybersecurity industry whose primary job responsibility is to secure complex enterprise environments. The target student should have real-world experience with the technical administration of these enterprise environments.
This course is also designed for students who are seeking the CompTIA® Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP®) certification and who want to prepare for Exam CAS-004. Students seeking CASP certification should have at least 10 years of experience in IT management, with at least 5 years of hands-on technical security experience.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Support IT governance in the enterprise with an emphasis on managing risk
- Leverage collaboration tools and technology to support enterprise security
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques
- Implement cryptographic techniques
- Implement security controls for hosts
- Implement security controls for mobile devices
- Implement network security
- Implement security in the systems and software development lifecycle
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, applications, virtual environments, and cloud technologies in a secure enterprise architecture
- Conduct security assessments
- Respond to and recover from security incidents
To be fit for this advanced course, you should have at least a foundational knowledge of information security. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Knowledge of identity and access management (IAM) concepts and common implementations, such as authentication factors and directory services.
• Knowledge of cryptographic concepts and common implementations, such as Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) and public key infrastructure (PKI).
• Knowledge of computer networking concepts and implementations, such as the TCP/IP model and configuration of routers and switches.
• Knowledge of common security technologies used to safeguard the enterprise, such as anti-malware solutions, firewalls, and VPNs.