About this CompTIA Training Course
CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep (N10-007) builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks, adding fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to advance in a networking career. As such, it focuses on the content described in the exam objectives for the CompTIA Network+ certification.
Earning CompTIA’s Network+ certification increases your value in the marketplace by providing proof of your knowledge, skills, and ability to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate, and configure a basic network infrastructure in a vendor-neutral format.
Our CompTIA Network+ Certification Prep Course allows you to demonstrate the concepts covered on the Network+ exam using a sophisticated remote lab environment. You will work through several practice exams* to reinforce your knowledge and gain essential networking skills in labs featuring networking devices such as routers, switches, access points, and others.
What You’ll Learn
- Identify basic network theory concepts and major network communications methods
- Describe bounded network media
- Describe unbounded network media
- Identify the major types of network implementations
- Identify TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Analyze routing and switching technologies
- Identify the components of a TCP/IP implementation
- Analyze network security
- Implement network security
- Identify the components of a WAN implementation
- Identify the components used in cloud computing and virtualization
- Identify the components of a remote network implementation
- Manage networks
- Troubleshoot network issues