CompTIA Server+ is a global certification that validates the hands-on skills of IT professionals who install, manage, and troubleshoot servers in data centers as well as on-premise and hybrid environments. CompTIA Server+ is the only certification that can ensure that IT professionals at the administrator level are able to do the job in any environment because it is the only certification not restricted to a single platform.
CompTIA Server+ teaches learners the knowledge and skills required to install, configure, and manage server hardware and operating systems (OSs) by implementing proper security controls, successfully troubleshooting common server problems, and demonstrating an understanding of key disaster recovery concepts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Systems Administrators, Server Administrators, Field Service Engineers/Technicians, Data Center Engineers/Technicians, Network Administrators, IT Technicians
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Understand Server Administration Concepts
- Understand Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Understand Physical and Network Security Concepts
- Manage Physical Assets
- Manage Server Hardware
- Configure Storage Management
- Install and Configure an Operating System
- Troubleshoot OS, Application, and Network Configurations
- Manage Post-Installation Administrative Tasks
- Manage Data Security
- Manage Service and Data Availability
- Decommission Servers