Now you can build Microsoft technical expertise while balancing the demands of your schedule. TechSherpas , your Microsoft Gold Learning Partner, is now offering Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand).
What is MOC-On-Demand
MOC On-Demand combines high-quality video, reading, live hands-on labs and knowledge checks in a self-paced format to help you build skills on Microsoft technologies as your schedule allows—all at once or five minutes at a time. Once purchased, students will have 24/7 access to the course and labs for 90-days. The students will have access to the digital courseware indefinitely.
High-quality content, direct from the source. MOC On-Demand is brought to you by the people who write the software. The content is based on the same official courseware we use in our instructor-led training, and videos feature engaging experts hand-selected by Microsoft. It’s quality content!
Live hands-on labs. Unlike other on-demand offerings that offer simulated labs, MOC On-Demand gives you a live, real-time environment for hands-on training. In fact, it’s the same Microsoft hands-on Labs environment used in the classroom. The best way to learn is by doing, right?
Immediate feedback on mastery. MOC On-Demand’s modular course structure lets you control what order you follow while you learn at your own pace. You can concentrate on what you don’t know, or focus on what you need to know right now. Knowledge checks tell you whether you’ve mastered the content and are ready to move on, or you need to review the information further.
To get additional details and read the FAQ, click here
MOC On-Demand Purchase Options
As we launch this new product, we are offering two options at which you can purchase:
1) Reduced price when bundled with our live instructor-led course
2) Purchase MOC On-Demand course as a standalone product (digital courseware is included)
When purchased with the live class, it serves as a great supplement to the live instructor-led training. You still have the advantages of being in a live class with instructors who can answer questions and also assist with labs, but you now have the opportunity to go back and listen to an instructor anytime you need, over the next 90 days.
How to MOC On-Demand
Using MOC On-Demand is simple, and can be done anywhere there is an internet connection. You can view the training from any device, but labs will need to be completed on a desktop or laptop, not one of your handheld devices. Training begins in three simple steps:
1) Purchase Course – Purchase your course with TechSherpas
2) Redeem the code provided to you by TechSherpas – Within 24 hours of purchase, you will receive a Code, and link with instructions on how to redeem
3) Start learning On-Demand
MOC On-Demand Courses
There are currently four Microsoft On-Demand courses available for purchase:
- 10747 – Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- 10961 – Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- 20483 – Programming in C#
- 20341B: Core Solutions of Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013
Additional courses will be released in the coming months.
Coming February 11th:
- 20331 – Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 20410 – Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- 20412 – Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
Coming February 25th:
- 20411 – Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20413 – Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- 10267 – Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Coming March 3rd:
- 20417 – Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 20697-1B: Installing & Configuring Windows 10
MOC On-Demand puts you in control of your learning experience, and it’s only available through certified Microsoft Learning Partners, such as TechSherpas 365 . Click here to get started.