To participate in the hands-on labs in this class, you need to bring a laptop computer with the following:
- Windows 7 or 8.1 or 10 is recommended. Mac OSX 10.6 or greater is supported as well.
- Intel Celeron or better processors are preferred.
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 10 or greater or Mozilla Firefox. (Safari and Mozilla Firefox for Mac OSX)
- All students are required to have administrator rights to their PCs and cannot be logged in to a domain using any Group Policies that will limit their machine’s capabilities.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, you at least need permissions to download, install, and run Cisco Any Connect Client.
- If you are participating in a WebEx event, it is highly recommended to take this class at a location that has bandwidth speeds at a minimum of 1 Mbps bandwidth speeds.
If you have any questions or issues with meeting the requirements listed above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the class name to which you are attending and we will be more than happy to help.
- Describe, at a high level, the features of Cisco Unified EIM and Cisco Unified WIM
- Describe the architecture of Cisco Unified EIM and Cisco Unified WIM
- Understand user management
- Create and manage an entire Knowledge Base
- Understand administration
- Describe the use of the Agent Console
- Describe Cisco Unified CCE Integration and Configuration
- Manage Cisco Unified Web Interaction Manager
- Describe management tools for monitoring and reporting
- Understand tactics for troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Windows 2003 Server and Windows XP
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Basic knowledge JBoss Java EE Application Servers
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Cisco Unified CCE version 8.x
Who Should Attend
- People who will implement, configure, and support Cisco Unified EIM and Cisco Unified WIM with Cisco Unified CCE or Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- People who will be system users on Cisco Unified EIM and Cisco Unified WIM with Cisco Unified CCE and Cisco Unified Contact Center Hosted