Certified IT professionals, now more than ever, are being sought out by corporations to ensure they get qualified individuals to run their organizations more efficiently. The streamlined Microsoft Certifications were created with job roles in mind. Depending on the role an IT professional will have, there are certification pathways in place to get them the skills sets and qualifications they will need to fill their role.
Here, we will breakdown the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure certification tracks. There are four pathways to earn the MCSA, which is the first step in earning the MCSE.
- MCSA Windows Server 2012,
- MCSA Windows Server 2016
- MCSA Linux on Azure (including LFCS)
- MCSA Cloud Platform
- MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
Earning an MCSA requires you to take 2-3 courses/exams (depending on the certificate you are going for). Once you have earned any of the MCSA’s listed above, you only need to take 1 elective course/exam to earn the MCSE.
Target job roles:
- MCSA level: Cloud administrator, network or computer systems administrator, computer network specialist, cloud specialist in Linux
- MCSE level: Senior cloud administrator, cloud architect, cloud engineer in Linux, computer support specialist, information security analyst
You can earn an MCSA by taking a bootcamp, or purchasing a bundle. There are Live instructor-led options as well as On-Demand options – all created with you in mind, so there is something to fit every budget and schedule. Sign up today! Get certified!
- MCSA: Cloud Platform Boot Camp
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016 Boot Camp
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure 70-532
- MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure 70-744
- MCSA: Cloud Platform / MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
- MCSA: Linux on Azure / MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
- MCSA: Windows Server 2016 / MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
Have questions? Feel free to reach out to us! Our team is ready to guide you towards the right path to fit your learning goals, budget, and schedule.